The House with a Clock in Its Walls audiobook cover art

Time to switch to fiction for a while. After back to back Great Courses, I need something that I can listen to without thinking.

Not that I was bored but because I didn't want to stop listening, I fell asleep listening to the book. When I awoke some time later, it wasn't George Guidall talking at me and I had no idea what was going on. I slept right through the end of the book. So I rewound and started listening again and once again I fell asleep before the exciting denouement. Tonight, I'm going to choose one of my re-reads, then it won't matter if I sleep through two or three hours of text. Maybe Frederica....

FINISHED!! Moving on.

UPDATE: Jan 14:

Sadly a couple of my recent acquisitions are not on AmazonUK and all my attempts to find them on the BL DB have failed. The House with a Clock in the Walls is one of them and my next read is another. Hence, my own little "currently reading."

The Perfectionists audiobook cover art

I grabbed a book by Simon Winchester called The Perfectionists: How Precision Engineers Created the Modern World. The reason it isn't found on the AmazonUK is that Winchester published under a different title in the UK. The book is called Exactly: How Precision Engineers Created the Modern World if you are shopping in the UK. Personally, I prefer the UK title. I wonder what else is different between the two.