Day 23 - Hogswatch (December 32)*:

Task 1:  glingleglingleglingle – if you could wish any kind of god(dess) into existence, what would they be in charge of?  Dusting?  Weeding?  We’re not aiming high here… tell us!

Oh, honestly, this one is a no-brainer!! He would be in charge of house cleaning, especially bathrooms.

Task 2: Tell us: Did you or any kids you know ever have a funny or weird (the good sort of weird) encounter with a department store Santa, um, Hogfather?

Man, I was SO shy as a kid that visiting Santa was traumatic!! I wanted to do it and I eagerly got in line but the talking part was impossible. Fortunately my mother pulled the plug on this activity early on.

Task 3: Which children’s myth / mythical character (Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, etc.) did you never believe in even when you were little?

I fell for them all, hook, line and sinker. My parents were good at it.

Task 4: Discworld features a number of inventions that mirror our world’s technology but work according to Discworld’s very own specifications; e.g., Hex, the ant-powered sapient thinking machine (computer) and a demon-powered picture box (camera). What other invention from our world would you have liked to see appearing in Discworld and how might it have worked there?

Well, it seems to me that there had to be some sort of GPS but I'm not conversant enough with Discworld to tell you how it would work.
Book:  Anything by Terry Pratchett.