Collected Fictions - Andrew Hurley, Jorge Luis Borges, George Guidall Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) - Jerome K. Jerome, Steven Crossley Zorba the Greek - Nikos Kazantzakis, George Guidall The Railway Children - E. Nesbit, Virginia Leishman

I went back to the sale pile to see if I missed anything and found another 4 books. This is making up for all of those sales where I walk away with nothing.

Zorba is another one of those titles from my teen years while Railway is one of those childhood classics that I never read (that I can remember). Three Men in a Boat I chose because the name rang a bell (lol, it came through on BL feed).

The Borges I chose with mixed emotions. Reading it English is a sign of defeat, a sign that I have given up on trying to read it in Spanish. But, I want to read those stories, so time to stop procastinating and just get it done!

May I also please note that I am thrilled that George Guidall reads two of the 8 titles and Grover Gardner another. It always makes it so much easier to choose when one of my favorite narrators is at the microphone. At least I know that I won't be yelling at the book to pronounce things properly or complaining about the voicing of a particular character; these two always get it right.