The Yiddish Policemen's Union: A Novel - Michael Chabon, Peter Riegert

I fell in love with Michael Chabon years ago when I saw the movie The Wonder Boys (Michael Douglas, Francis McDormand, Tobey Maguire, Robert Downey, Jr. et al.)--but I didn't know it was Chabon I had fallen in love with until I found the book on Audible and read it.

I already have a hard-bound copy of YPU but just have never gotten around to reading it (along with a bunch more books I have bought but not read). So, today,when YPU turned up in the 2 for 1 credit sale pile, I bought it.

Unfortunately, I also bought The Fold because I got my authors confused and thought i was buying the new book by the author of Ready Player One. As it turns out, The Fold is listed as horror and I don't like horror stories at all. So, as soon as I can figure a substitute for The Fold, it is going back. Sadly, I'm going to have to buy something else that I don't really want because there isn't much else in the couple of hundred books in the sale pile that I have any desire to read--but it will be better than a horror story.