Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Anthony Heald Crucible of Command: Ulysses S. Grant and Robert E. Lee - the War They Fought, the Peace They Forged - William C. Davis, Traber Burns The Rolling Stones - Robert A. Heinlein, Tom Weiner The Etymologicon: A Circular Stroll Through the Hidden Connections of the English Language - Mark Forsyth, Don Hagen Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut, John Malkovich Shall We Tell the President?: Kane & Abel, Book 3 - Jeffrey Archer, Lorelei King Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled - Dorothy Gilman, Sharon Williams The Rosie Project: A Novel - Graeme Simsion, Dan O'Grady Language A to Z - Professor John McWhorter, The Great Courses, The Great Courses, John H. McWhorter

Towards the end of December, I went on an Audible buying spree then set aside all of the titles--in order to boost my NEW reads for 2016. Now, I get to decide in which order to devour this multi-coursed literary meal -- once I finish the two books that I started in 2015 but didn't have time to finish. I'm sure that it will be an au suivre process, like tackling one of those all-you-can-eat buffets.

For sure it will be one of the lighter titles to start, especially after finishing the Carl Bernstein tome on HRC. Maybe C&P will be some place in the middle, surrounded with lighter nibbles.

Ah, but only time will tell.

UPDATE: Okay. Time has told. I've figured it out. I'm just going to read them in alphabetic order.Lazy.