The Etymologicon: A Circular Stroll Through the Hidden Connections of the English Language - Mark Forsyth, Don Hagen Breakfast of Champions - Kurt Vonnegut, John Malkovich The Rosie Project: A Novel - Graeme Simsion, Dan O'Grady Language A to Z - Professor John McWhorter, The Great Courses, The Great Courses, John H. McWhorter Shall We Tell the President? - Jeffrey Archer Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled - Dorothy Gilman, Sharon Williams

I treated myself to some new books, although new isn't always exactly new. I'm already familiar with Mrs. Pollifax, Vonnegut and Professor McWhorter but haven't read these titles. Archer is a pure re-read while the last two are entirely unfamiliar.

I first read Vonnegut when I was in high school but have never read Breakfast of Champions. When I heard that John Malkovich was narrator, I knew it was time to correct the omission.

Etymlogicon is an Audible daily deal and the rest of the titles were on sale and on my wish list. Anytime I can find a book for less than the cost of an Audible credit ;-). Oh well, I could have a more expensive habit than books.