(This has been sitting in my drafts folder for too long. Time to publish or delete.)

I'm joining Broken Tune in answering Nya's 10 Questions;

What is your favorite childhood book?

The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I remember this new kid (Carl) reading it out loud to our 4th grade class. Then I read it on my own--a couple of times. In fact, it is time to read it again.

E-books or printed books?

These days it is 99% audiobooks (mostly because of eye issues). After that, it is the printed page. I just won an e-reader in a raffle and we'll see how that works out. So, bottom-line, I'm not really picky (or snobbish) about how I consume books as long as I consume them.

What is your favorite place to read?

Plugged in to my iPod, I can and do read almost anywhere.

Is there any genre you would never read?

Anything with tons of graphic violence, vampires, angels, zombies, another Harlequin, self-help, true-crime, horror

What’s your review rating system?

1-5 stars with the expectation that most of the stuff I read will be 3-star middle of the road, never gonna win an award and no one will be reading it 50 years from now.

What is your favorite fictional character?

I don't think I have one. Many that I like but no real favorite among them.

What was the best film adaption of a book?

I can't really answer this. I don't tend to watch the film adaptations of the books I read or read the books of the films I watch.

How do you chose the next book to read?

Dumb luck. Sometimes because it is next in the re-read queue and sometimes by what strikes my fancy. But no set methodology

Top 3 authors?

Literary: Cervantes, Garcia Marquez, Twain

Mass Market: Dick Francis, Georgette Heyer, Nevil Shute

Is there any book release you are particularly looking forward to?

No, not really. I'm not very good at keeping up with the publishing world and tend to read older (as in dead) authors because I like the older writing styles better. Audible is missing some DF and some GH titles and I keep hoping that they will add them but other than that, no, I'm not looking forward to any new releases.