Broken Tune has thrown down the gauntlet with this questionnaire of unknown origin.

1. Are you named after anyone?

Yes in my family we are all named after some relative or other; I am named after two of my great grandmothers--neither of whom have any fun stories to go with them. I've never even seen pictures of them.

2. When was the last time you cried?

I'm such a sentimental sap; I cry at commercials and happy news.

3. Do you have kids?

Nope, no goats. My sister is the one who raises goats, not me.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Good question. I'd like to think I would be but who knows; I may find me to be a real witch!.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

see question 3.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?

Not ever in a million years in this lifetime or the next!!

7. What’s your favourite cereal?

I'm really not a cereal fan. Even as a child, it was not my go-to breakfast food. I'll microwave some oatmeal every now and then but I haven't bought a box of cereal or the milk to go with it in decades.

8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?

What they are wearing--because I can see it well before the face comes into focus.

9. What is your eye colour?

Hazel--the greenish kind

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Well, since I really don't like scary movies I guess my answer here is happy endings. Yes, definitely happy endings. Where's the tissue box?

11. Favourite smells?

Salty sea air. The way my house smells when I'm cooking a pot of soup or slow roasting a well-seasoned roast.

12. Summer or winter?

Summer is way too hot and humid for me so my answer is winter--unless we have nine feet of snow and temps that remain below freezing for well over a month.

13. Computer or television?

Computer and television. Computer is for games and photoshop; TV is for movies because the sofa is more comfortable than the desk chair. But mostly, it's iPod--for listening to books.

14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?

Well, it's either China or Ushaia, Argentina. I'm not sure which is actually further from Boston.

15. Do you have any special talents?

Putting my foot in my mouth.

16. Where were you born?

Philadelphia, PA, USA.--the City of Brotherly Love

17. What are your hobbies?

Reading, photography, reading and I'm learning to do watercolor

18. Do you have any pets?

No pets. I'm really not an animal person. I'd rather travel.

19. Favorite movie?

There are a couple I like to watch over and over again but I don't usually watch movies because I can't watch a movie and read a book at the same time. A Netflix movie will arrive in the mail and it could be weeks before I watch it.

20. Do you have any siblings?

There are four of us, three sisters and a brother. I'm the oldest. We are the reason my mother went back to work.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

??-some odd years and I still have not figured that one out.